Car Aircon Recovery and Recharge
Anti-Bacteria Cabin Treatment with Denso Cleverin Generator.
Eliminates Germs And Deodorises The Interior Of The Vehicle By Spreading Chlorine Dioxide.
Want to know exactly what is undertaken when your car air conditioner is serviced?
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Evacuate system and recover refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Charge system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity (if required)
- Condenser temperature check
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Run vehicle to check air vent temperature and report